How to archive a customer conversation.
Steps to archive a customer conversation.
- Find the customer's profile that you want to archive
- You can do this by using the search bar or clicking their name in the list on the "messages" tab.
- Scroll to the bottom of the customer profile to where it says "settings" and "Danger Zone"
- Click the "Archive Thread" button in this section.
- WARNING: This is not a reversible action. Make sure you would like to archive this customer's account before taking this action.
- Note: If the customer were to order again with you in the future their account would unarchive, and the record of their orders would remain in place.