The Reports Tab in Bottle
Bottle offers a variety of different reports you can download within your dashboard. In this article, we'll give an outline of each report and what information they will contain.
To get started head to the "reports" tab in your Bottle dashboard. You can find this on the left side menu. Once the screen loads you can then download a new report by clicking the "+ Report" button.
Here a menu will pop up with multiple selections:
- Orders by date range
- This report will give you an excel sheet containing all of the orders within the date range you specify
- Invoice PDFs by date range
- This report will give you a list of PDFs of invoices contained within the date range you specify
- Packing slips PDFs by date range
- This report will give you a list of PDFs of packing slips contained within the date range you specify
- Transactions report showing charges, refunds, and tax totals
- This report will give a breakdown of transactional data for the date range specified. This report is good for tax reporting, checking Bottle fees, and getting an overview of your business's financials.
- Contact and member info report
- This report will provide an excel sheet showing contact information such as name, phone number, address and more.
- Account credit issuances and redemptions
- This report gives a breakdown of account credit to customers so you are able to see an overview of customers' standing with their credit and usage.
- Discount code usage
- This report provides a breakdown of discount code usage including specific order data for each usage.